Dear Geer Park Families,
- We will have another opportunity to for you to pick up your child’s materials on Tuesday, Sept. 8th.
Location: Outside Playground at Geer Park
Times: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, for all grades, including the students in the virtual learning program. Our noon hour supervisors will be assisting with this distribution since remote and virtual learning will continue at 8:55 on Tuesday.
- Note: “Please make sure your child(ren) continues with their virtual sessions and are completing their online work. Students will be required to participate in online meetings/lessons at specific times with their teachers (synchronous learning) and complete activities and assignments on their own time (asynchronous learning).” Please communicate with your child’s teacher for more information or if you have any questions regarding the schedule. Thank you to all of the parents who attended last week’s parent orientations. It was nice to see all of you.
- On-line learning school hours: “All other elementary schools will start class at 8:55 a.m. and finish by 3:50 p.m. on a regular online day and at noon on a half day.”
– Short video explaining: Synchronous and Asynchronous online learning.
- Please read and review the learning expectations with your child.
- Parent Expectations (English and Arabic)
- Student Expectations (English and Arabic)
- Face Covering Expectations (English and Arabic)
In addition, if you have any other questions, feel free to contact the main office at 313-827-2300. Mrs. Beydoun is the Secretary and Mrs. Zreik is the Receptionist. Thank you.